Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Colour Q Challenge #120


This week is a fabulous colour combo over at Colour Q  When I first saw this combo I couldn't wait to get started on a page.   The page above shows pictures from a really fun day that my daughter and I had over at Jenn Picard's house (my fellow Artisan Award winner and Stampin' Royalty Goddess)


Jenn and I stamped and gabbed in her craft room, while the kids made these adorable little crowns from a kit that Isabelle got for Christmas.  They had so much fun - I love the sparkle in their eyes.
Can you see the way I incorporated the photo from Arielle's badge into my scrap page.  I made this page with My Digital Studio.  It was hard to find patterned paper with the palette colours in it, so made a lot of my own 'patterned paper' using digital stamps.  Can you see how the Rich Razzleberry square with the white flowers is cropped from the Tea Shoppe Teacup stamp?

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness how cute are those pumpkins in their darling crowns!!! What a great way to preserve this fun time for them...very nice work!

Linda Callahan said...

Cutest little girls ever!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Great page, and such adorable girls! Love the homemade dsp squares.

Marybeth said...

This is such a lovely page layout Sandra! I love the way you did it in squares , the girls are adorable too.

Jenn Picard said...

ahhh so glad that our girls get to share a very special friendship too:) Love how the page turned out, very clever the way you created the DSP.
Can't wait until our next "playdate"

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely layout and such cute subjects.